Friday, October 31, 2008

Sept. 6, 2008

We received our visa's thank goodness as our plans are gonna have to be changed alittle. I can't get to India until the 10th, no way around it, but the docs says it is ok to go ahead with injections on day 4. So India here we come!! I can't wait to meet my angel! We received this email from the doc saying we had to leave asap. There was some confusion about the bc pill, he said to only take 21 days of pills from the start of my cycle and that is what I did. Oh well, hopefully this won't mess anything up as this is probably our one and only chance at it.




Dear Rebecca Brumfield,


As per the plan, you were to take the pill until September 08.


If you have stopped the pill and had spotting already, you may experience a clear flow in the next 1-2 days.


You will thus need to reschedule your trip to Mumbai to arrive earlier than planned. Please prepone your flight(s) to arrive by Day 2 of your cycle.


We look forward to seeing you at the clinic soon.




Kind regards,


Dr Pratik Tambe.

No comments:

I Would Die For That