Saturday, November 1, 2008

Email to the Doctor

Our Email to the doc----

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 8:12 AM, Brett Brumfield wrote:

Dr. Mrs. Kaushal Kadam,
Please let us know if you think that a 5 day blastocyst trnasfer would be best for us. We want the best chances for a pregnancy as we will not be able to return for a second try, so if it provides for a better chance of success we will go ahead and pay the extra money. Let us know your professional opionion. Thank you for your time.

Brett & Rebecca Brumfield

The Docs Reply----

Dear Rebecca and Brett,

Please note that we will be able to decide regards doing a Blastocyst transfer once we have done the egg retrieval and know the number of eggs retrieved. We will recommend going for a blastocyst transfer only if we have a large number of eggs to begin with so that we have atleast 2-3 blastocysts by day 5 to transfer into our surrogate.

Since you have few eggs to begin with ,we will decide regards doing a blastocyst only once we have done the egg retrieval.

Please feel free to ask any further queries.

Dr. Mrs. Kaushal Kadam

No comments:

I Would Die For That