Monday, November 3, 2008

October 7th, 2008

Dear Brett and Rebecca Brumfield,
Attached please find the s beta hCG test report of your surrogate Mrs SP.
Unfortunately, the result is negative, which means that the surrogate is not pregnant.
Please keep us posted regarding your future plans.
Kind regards,
Dr Pratik Tambe.


Well there it is, the news finally came, we expected it, but was devestated nonetheless. The very sad news. Our surrogate did not get pregnant. So now what, still in shock and so very sad, I have went through many stages today of histerical crying, to just sobbing constantly to numb. I guess we just had all our chickens in one basket or however that saying goes. I'm not quite myself right now and am not thinking clearly, I think my brain is swollen from all the crying...lol. We spent pretty much all we had, as you know we are trying to get into our house, which we're awaiting the bank for news on the loan. We surely can't get another loan to do another procedure. We have had a heck of a time getting the one for the house as Brett is self employed. Our family says we will make it happen somehow, they have been wonderful helping with fundraisers. We did get some good news yesterday, my kidney function has improved to 60% of normal function, so the doctor said from his side he didn't see a problem with me trying to get pregnant myself. Of course my mother and the rest of my family are freaking out, but what other option do I have, it is either try that or except I will never have children. I'm not quite ready for that yet.

No comments:

I Would Die For That