Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Today is a day to be thankful for all the we have in our lives. Today is my Birthday, so I have to be thankful for another year with my family and friends. I can remember when I was diagnosed I never dreamed I would live to be 35, but here I am living and breathing and dreaming of my future. I am so thankful for all that god has given me, and all that he see fit not to. With all that is going on I have to wonder about that song, how does it go, "Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers...just because he don't answer doesn't mean he don't care". "Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers". I thank god for all the diversity and hardship in my life because it has made me the person I am today. It has made me more caring and understanding. More thankful for every breath I take, more thankful for those who love me and help me through my hard times. I hope you all have a blessed day and please say a prayer for the people of India, many have been lost and some are still being held captive, please remember them today in your festivities.

No comments:

I Would Die For That