Saturday, January 10, 2009

Well It's Done

We just got home from the doc's office. I had two nice follicles as usual. We did the IUI the day after my LH surge, so maybe it has a better chance this time. We are gonna try Femara next month if this doesn't work. I have had several ladies tell me that Femara worked for them so why not give it a shot. Now the tww! Remember to shoot me an email if you are interested in a scarf or baby blanket. I have a blanket order now, for two blankets, so I will put pics up as soon as I get them finished.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying this is the month!!!!

Phoenix said...

Good luck! I hate the 2ww - we all do. Thinking of you and super hoping for your success!

Sara and Dustin said...

Hey Rebecca,

I was just checking in on your blog and wanted to wish you the best of luck!!!!

Kristen said...

Good luck to you!!! We are going through this 2WW together :D

I Would Die For That