Friday, February 6, 2009

Cycle Cancelled

I have to cancel my IUI this month. I am to be admitted to the hospital Monday for probably a picc line and sent home with IV's. I have been sick but it has just been getting worse. I am relieved that I won't have to go in on the weekend. I hope I can hold out 'til Monday, I am doing treatments about every two hours to stay comfortable. I am to just give up on carrying a child myself. I do want to live as long as I can with my child. I just know that it would be so much cheaper to carry the baby myself. My body simply cannot handle a pregnancy. I read so many stories of cf mommies ending up on vents and dying soon after the babies are born. I want to live as long as I can with my husband, so if that means I will never have a child then so be it. I just have to let it go that I can carry a child. My body hangs on for a few healthy months then I am right back sick again, this is gonna quadruple with pregnancy. If I can't do surrogacy then I will not be having a baby. We are still working with the foster to adopt agency and who knows maybe something will work out there. As for IVF, it won't be maybe someday SI we will be seeing you.


Amani said...

U can't imagine how terrible this must be for you. I hope your health improves soon. Surrogacy seems like a very good option for you, and it will work. you must consider mommy first.

Much love Amx

Two Blessings From Above said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers I hope you feel better when Monday rolls around.

Natalia Ritchie said...

I sent you an email Rebecca. Have a read. You are very brave and strong, remember that.

Megan said...

I'm so sorry. (((HUGS))) I hope something will work out for you to be able to have a child one way or another.

Prayers that you'll make it through the weekend and not have to be admitted.

Kristen said...

I am so sorry. I am praying for you that surrogacy give you and your husband your child. Rest up & (((BIG HUGS)))

I Would Die For That