Friday, October 31, 2008

May 2008

First of all, let me give you just alittle history about myself. I am 34 and want a baby more than anything. I already have the best man in the world, my prince charming. He would do anything in this world to make me happy. I have Cystic Fibrois which complicates getting pregnant, but much worse, complicates staying pregnant. Well my husband and I are sitting in the hotel at the Holiday Inn watching TV. You see we had a house fire recently and are now awaiting our insurance company to decide the next step. Anyway, we just seen on the news about a couple who went to India for surrogacy and that is was so much cheaper there than in the US. So here I go, research, research, research. I have been trying to have a baby, working with a Reproductive Endocronologist. We have had 5 IUIs and now due to renal damage I suffered from IV antibiotic therapy, my docs are not recommending I get pregnant at all. We have had offers from people who say they will be our surrogate, but when it comes down to it, they always back out. But that is their choice and I do not judge them for it. Anyway, this seems like a sign from god that maybe, just maybe we have found our solution. Is it fate that we seen this, when I was feeling the most downhearted I have ever felt in my life? We think so!

No comments:

I Would Die For That