Wednesday, November 26, 2008

High Risk OB Consultation

Great News!!! Although my lungs are on the low side, the doctor said I could carry a baby, it will be a high risk pregnancy, but he doesn't think it will kill me or deminish my quality of life. So we are moving forward with our plans!!! Now we just have to raise the money to get it done. I may try a couple more medicated IUI's as I have seen this working for alot of other women trying to get pregnant who have CF. I have to do a 24 hour urine to make sure my kidneys are still ok, when I was in the hospital they were doing remarkably well. Actually working at normal levels. The docs said it was amazing. So here's to success in the new year!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Congratulations on the "go ahead" from your doctor. I remember my doctor giving me those same words. I was ecstatic!!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. If you have any questions at all about my experiences with CF and pregnancy, feel free to email me at lobesforlife@yahoo.com.

I Would Die For That