Monday, November 24, 2008

Speed Bumps~No, Red Lights!

We just found out we will definately not be able to get the loan to finish the house. Brett is self-employed and with the economy in the condition it is in, they simply can't take the risk. So now what...we are at a complete standstill with the house. We have been staying in a camper beside the house for almost 6 months now, it is very hard. They tell us to try for the loan at the beginning of the year, maybe things will have improved with the economy. I don't know what we are going to do in this country if things don't improve. I guess for now we are stuck in the camper, roughin' it 'til Spring. We have the electric and plumbing finished, we are stuck at putting in the insulation and sheetrock, that will take a good chunk, probably around $15,000. So we wait.

No comments:

I Would Die For That