Monday, December 8, 2008

Surrogate Contract Arrived Today!

We had our embryo transfer September 24th, 2008, we only now finally received our surrogate contract from Rotunda. Guess I would be relieved had the transfer worked. At least we know there was actually a surrogate and that part wasn't fraudulent, which is what we were suspecting. Rotunda needs to step up a bit and get it together. I simply didn't like the way they do business. On the other side of things, I have heard alot of success stories with them, so I guess it just comes down to one's individual comfort level.

3 comments:

Natalia Ritchie said...

I'm so sorry that this was your surrogate experience honey!! Like everything in life, there are good stories, and not so good ones. I wish it had worked for you, but I have so much faith in the months to come for you.
Keep postive, and let that energy flow. It's good for infertility, and good for CF. Even during the hardest times, keep smiling. Keep moving forward.
Looking forward to hearing more in the months to come.

Julie said...

Someday when you have time, I'd love to hear the history on this. I just stumbled upon your blog a few weeks ago, but am thuroughly interested and praying for your family!!!!

Megan said...

Your story sounds quite interesting. I'm going to take a look around your blog some more.

Thanks for stopping by and following me. =)

I Would Die For That