Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Starting The Trim on Amani's Girl Baby Blanket

Wow, this one really took along time. It is huge!! It will definitely cover the crib. It would look really pretty draped over the side of a crib. It is 179 stitches long and 76 rows wide. Which probably tells you nothing, but I will be posting pictures soon. I will probably have it finished by next week.

I am hurting so bad today. With the late visit of Aunt Flow and this horrible cramping I am wondering if it is the hormones or maybe the egg tried to stick but couldn't or something. I am having extra painful cramps this month. Will be starting Femara this month, and see if that works. If not I am gonna maybe try injections and IUI. If the doc will go for that. He doesn't want to do trigger shots because he says that it is better to let your body release the eggs when they are mature, and my hubby has "super sperm", the docs words, so he isn't worried about the sperm not surviving until the egg releases. I just don't know what to do anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there and know I'm thinking & praying for you daily.

I Would Die For That