Friday, December 4, 2009

It's the final countdown!!

Haha. Thought that song lyric was appropriate. I can't believe I am in the countdown, less than 8 months to go. I have to start thinking about a nursery....A NURSERY!!!! OMG, I just can't believe it. Rachele is starting to feel pregnant....which is fantastic, but I feel bad when she feels bad, so hopefully it won't get too awful for her. No morning sickness yet. I am awaiting our chat today. She is calling me when she has some free time this evening. We haven't scheduled the first appointment yet, we are treating this like any other normal pregnancy, we don't want all the extra tests and things. I am not going to worry myself sick, there is no reason to. Most pregnancies go off without a hitch and that is how I am going to keep thinking until I have a reason to think otherwise. We are gonna try to plan the first U/S for January after the holidays so hopefully I will be able to go to her and be there. I am so excited. I am anxious to see how many beans are in there...........

7 comments:

Brandy said...

Congrats to you!! I have been a gestational carrier/surrogate twice and it was an amazing journey both times. Hope your GS has a smooth and easy pregnancy. Just think, you will be a mommy in 2010! Can't wait to follow your journey. :)

LittleM said...

Congratulations! Love seeing your happy posts :)

MyLifeMyWorld said...

CONGRATS again! Yes it's definately the final countdown. No more counting periods, no more counting failed procedures or months, no more counting the years before you get to hold a baby in your arms, or the years you got left to make a baby....now you just get to count the months and days down to baby's arrival!!!

It'll be here before ya know it!

Wannabemom-Wannabedad said...

Congratulations again. I am so happy for you all. I can't wait to see your beautiful nursery and your beautiful baby in your beautiful nursery! I pray that God continues to bless you.

jojo said...

yay you! you've got such a great attitude.

i'm sooooooo happy for you guys.

xxx

Birdie said...

Rebecca,

I am so excited for you! I am also so thankful you took the time to email back and forth a bit and help as Luke and I started this journey! I know we are months away from any sort of POAS addiction, but your story gives me so much strength! Thanks so much for being honest, keeping it real, and I can't wait to follow your journey as you finally become mommy! I can't wait to know how many babies are in there! Did you do a 2 or 3 embie xfer?

The Browns said...

I am so so happy for you!!!!

I Would Die For That