Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!!

It is so pretty outside today. There are hundreds of frogs chirping in the back yard....my goldfish are spawning and soon there will be lots and lots of tiny fish in my pond.

I am still sick, I have been sick since my return from Tennessee. I suppose it was due to being so upset and my immune system taking a hit from that, I have been put on 2 more antibiotics and am hoping that it will make me feel better, if not I will probably end up in the hospital.

I am looking forward to Spring and Summer, a time of fresh starts and new life. Rosie is doing well, I will be going soon to start riding her, if I ever start feeling better. I look forward to rides through the mountains.

We are installing our flooring soon, yay for that. Slate tile in the kitchen and some really pretty bruce hardwood for the rest of the house. I hope everyone is doing well and hopefully I will do better about posting.

2 comments:

Birdie said...

I'm so glad to see you are blogging once again. Hope to hear more from you soon! Still praying for your happy ending.

Anonymous said...

I am lurker of your blog who checks to see how you are doing everyday. I hope you are doing well. Wondering how you are doing.

Jayne

I Would Die For That