Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sept 17th, 2008

Hello from India!!
Current mood: loved

Hello everyone. We are on day 8 of injections. I can't even describe how my butt feels. Very sore. It hurts to sit, walk, lay, you get the picture. We are still on course for our egg retrieval and transfer. Although they say I am not stimulating very well at all. I am on a very high dose of injections. They like to see about 15large follicles. I have 7 large and 2 medium and 2 small. We still haven't seen our surrogate. They don't allow contact because the surrogate and her husband/family could try emotional extortion if they know she is carrying an American baby. They are so poor here, they think all Americans are rich, so you have to be very careful. Anyway they said we may see her at the clinic, we will know her because we have her profile with pic, when she is getting her injections and ultrasounds. We haven't seen her yet, but we have seen other surrogates. We are hoping to have 7 out of 11 of my eggs be transferred, but we won't know until they actually harvest them and fertilize them. They are graded in quality. Grade A being the best, that is funny huh. Anyway, we hope to transfer 7 embryos to the surrogate to have the best odds of success. We have purchased one week of internet, we got a bargain for purchasing 7 days, so we will have access for a few days anyway. We love you all and will keep you posted. Even if this doesn't work, I know I am married to the most wonderful man in this world and that is good enough for me!!

No comments:

I Would Die For That