Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sept. 6th, 2008

Well we missed our first flight. We couldn't make it to the airport in time. By the time the doc emailed me and said come immediately to rearranging everything with the airlines we were about 20 minutes too late, we live over an hour from the airport, so another day delayed. We leave tomorrow at 1:30pm.

Finally, we are now in India. We arrived the 8th at about 10:30pm India time. We have terrible jet lag and my butt is soooo sore. I started my injections on the 9th and I have received 6 injections as of today. Go in the morning for 3 more and it continues for 12 days....Can't imagine how it is gonna feel by then. We will have some interesting photos to share and some stories. This is definately not anything like home.... I just hope it works and this is worth it, at least we can say we tried everything. Well hope to see you all at home soon, about 20 days!! Love you all. We have no phone access as it costs a fortune to make a call, and Internet is $10.00 for 24 hours of access. So we probably won't be communicating for a while.

No comments:

I Would Die For That